This blog will very likely be triggering to some people. Its entries will often include references to:
- behaviors reminiscent of BPD (among other mental disorders)
- blood/violence and torture
- ab*sive language and behavior
- sibling incest
If you do choose to follow this blog, but need to block certain of the above from appearing, the tags will be as follows:
- tw: violence — Blanket tag for gore, blood, grievous bodily harm, and other icky things.
- tw: dubcon and tw: noncon — As I categorize it, dubcon is sexual activity which the victim wants but won’t/can’t say yes to, for whatever reason. Noncon is sexual activity which the victim does not want, regardless of how they start to feel about it in the middle of things, as well as flat-out r*pe. These categories are not meant to reflect the realities of sexual assault—in real life, nothing short of enthusiastic, explicit consent is a “yes”. They are purely fictional distinctions.
- tw: SH — For blatant or implied self-harm.
- tw: physical ab.se — What it says on the tin. Physical injury meant to belittle, humiliate, manipulate, etc.
- tw: ab.sive language — As above, but with words. Includes emotional manipulation as well as insults and verbal assault, and may include slurs.
- tw: paranoia — For entries that might trigger a paranoid episode or anxiety attack through descriptions of those states.
- tw: sibling incest — What it says on the tin, explicit or implied.
- tw: obsessive thoughts — Loki is prone to these. This will also tag stalker-type behavior.
- tw: heterosexism — There may be passing references to this (such as the use of the words argr or ergi), and I’ll tag all of them as such.
- tw: fire — For fire, because I know a few people who need this warning.
If/when I do art for this blog, art posts will be tagged with “art: [trigger warning]”. Since some people can handle text but not images, or the other way around, I want people to be able to block images separately.
Explicit sexual content, regardless of triggers, will be tagged with “nsfw: [art/writing]”.
Gifs will be tagged with “tw: gif”.
If you see something else cropping up that I need to trigger warn, for the love of adorable tabby kittens and Tom Fucking Hiddleston tell me. Please begin the message with “TW REQUEST:” (in all caps) so I can differentiate it from the others and respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!